Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Warmth

"Do you know I only have five weeks to go?" Ann said pointing to her bulging tummy.

"No way!" I shouted.

"How come? The days have gone so fast?" I asked laughing at myself.

"I am glad I'm almost due. I wasn't sure that I would be able to carry it all along."

"But at least you had a smooth pregnancy."

"Yes I did. I thank God for that." She said rubbing her belly.

The boys shouted suddenly. We looked at them only to realize that they were celebrating a goal!

"So where were you guys from at this hour?" Ann asked looking at the wrist watch.

"We went to the park earlier then passed by the market." I replied.

"How was it?" She asked. "It has been a while since I last visited the park."

"I love it. It is still the most serene place as it was."

"That's nice. Let me grab something small for you guys." She said going to the kitchen.

She came back with a tray. It had four glasses of fresh juice and some crisps on a side plate. She served us then went back to the kitchen only to emerge a second later with food for her baby. As we enjoyed the snacks, she was busy multitasking between feeding the baby and eating herself.

When the match ended, Fred suggested that we should head home. I was tired. We said our goodbyes then left towards our home. Chloe was already asleep. I knew she would wake up after a few hours as she slept hungry. As soon as we were in the house, I took her to bed. I removed the extra clothes she had and left her with the diaper, socks and t-shirt. I went to the kitchen and prepared her food. I kept it ready for her.

I took a shower then joined Fred in bed. He smiled as he saw me changing to the night gown. 

"Maybe you should sleep naked tonight." He said laughing.

"I would but you are dressed up." I said pointing to his dark blue briefs.

"No problem, I will remove them." He replied and stood up. He then removed it exposing his manhood on his naked body. He was so ready to make his move.

He walked closer to me and held me by my waist. He then lowered me to the bed and started caressing me. His kisses were warm and moist. His lips moved all over my body making me anticipate for more. The more he did it, the more I moaned with pleasure. Finally, he spread my legs apart, lowered himself to me and pushed his manhood into my wet opening. His breathing is heavy. Together, our bodies moved up and down at every thrust. I held his shoulders as the rhythm increased. The intense pleasure is intense in every second. My body tingled. He pushed further and further until we both gasped! He let out a sudden cry then held himself tight. I felt his warmth spreading inside me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment