Thursday, September 29, 2016

Morning Dose


I woke up from a short nap that I took. As I tried to wake myself up, my thighs felt sticky! Then I remembered that I had not wiped myself after the love making. I really hated this part. Why does something so beautiful end up being so disgusting! Slowly, I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. 

Fred was still sleeping, naked, with his left leg twisted across his other leg. I took the bed spread and covered him. I dressed into my night gown again and went to check on Chloe. She was still sleeping peacefully on her bed. I switched off the lights and went to the living room. The TV was still on. I went through the stations and landed on The Talk show. I watched the show and after it ended, I left for bed.

In the morning, I woke up and prepared breakfast for the family. I cooked pancakes which would be taken with white coffee. Chloe will have her cereals as usual. As I was almost finishing up, my phone buzzed. My nanny was calling.

"Good morning." I answered.

"Good morning."

"How are you?" I asked getting concerned.

"I'm well. Thank you. I wanted to inform you that I will be coming to work today."

"Oh, that's great. The usual time?"

"Yes. Ill be there." She replied laughing.

"Okay, ill be in the house. It will be good to catch up too."

I ended the call and poured myself a cup of coffee. As I was checking my Facebook page on my phone, Fred walked into the kitchen in his briefs. He yawned and stretched. He walked towards me and gave me a kiss. 

"Morning." He said.

"Good morning." I responded and stretched my hands to get him a cup.

Instead, he held my hand and turned me around.

"Why are you so bored?" He asked.

"Really? I am not bored." I replied.

"Or the kiss was not enough?" He asked then proceeded to give me another one. I smiled and kissed him again.

"What time did you wake up?" He asked scratching his jet black hair.

"Like an hour ago." I responded. "I had to make you breakfast."

He laughed. "Is the nanny coming in today?"

"She has just called actually. She will be here at her usual time."

"So does that mean we have little more time to get cozy?"

"Cozy?"

"Yes. Come I show you."

I placed my cup of coffee on the marble top and followed him to the bedroom. He pushed me to the bed and started kissing me. I was confused. So getting cozy was having his morning glory session? Okay then! I pushed him off me then rose to be on top of him. He looked at me smiling because this was his favorite style. As we continued with the kissing, he pushed my gown off my body and the thrusting began.

No comments:

Post a Comment